The later part of this year taught me a very important lesson. A lesson that only life can teach one.
I learnt that one has to be diplomatic in relationships....
Till now, I always believed that in relationships as close as a husband and wife's relation, one should just be open and free. I believed that communication was a key to a happy relationship. Alas, I was wrong. I understood that even if I felt a particular thing, its not a very good idea to just blurt it out. That I should keep it in my heart, ponder over it and the best thing to do with it was to keep it to myself....
I think in my head, I live in an ideal world. A world which believes in virtues like honesty, sincerity, hardwork and truth. That world inside me believes in love that lasts forever and a love that is selfless and pure. It may be that of a brother and sister or a husband and wife.
It hurts me to know that I need to diplomatic in relationships. It really does hurt me a lot. I wish things were different. I wish all was more open and pure. I wish.....
1 comment:
i agree with u suma. ppl just don't seem to b able to cope up with the truth. they become judgemental, turn their backs from the truth.
Post a Comment