My younger brother has grown up..........
At times, I take it for granted that he is still small and needs our(aai's and my) advice in taking decisions.
I remember him as someone who had to be handed his coffee mug three times in a day. I remember him cribbing about the vegetable made by aai coz he hated it. I remember him getting worked up over small things.
But that is no longer him anymore.....
He has grown up.
He takes his decisions on his own. He eats all vegetables that are served on his plate. He is cool and calm in tense, sudden situations. He is able to manage without our help.......
What else can a parent or an elder sister ask for???
He has been studying in the US for the past one year. Recently he surprised us all by paying us a visit all of a sudden. He just stood at aai's doorstep one night!!!! We were all very, very happy ofcourse. Aai was the happiest.
This was such an unexpected happiness for all of us, that we cannot ask for more. But somewhere we all want him to stay back and be with us.
I am proud of him coz he is handling his life so well, even though he is far from all of us.
May he get the best in life, always. My prayers will always be with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment