Sunday, May 17, 2015

I love my job

I resigned from my job as a teacher. I had my reasons, of course. Didn't do it thoughtlessly.
I was not paid well. I felt dissatisfied about the salary. The believer, the romantic, the dreamer side of me argued with me over my decision. I don't deny it. I love teaching. I will miss it terribly. I will miss it.
But as I said, I had my reasons...

I took a calculated risk. But the problem is I expected too much from the school. I expected them to be okay about my incapacities as far as the clerical part of being a teacher is concerned. I expected them to have an opinion  about me in a year's time, when people spend years working hard and yet don't get noticed appreciated.
I expected that they would actually be eager to hold on to me....
I guess I am just too naive or just too stupid.
I just know that I did the right thing.
I also know that I love teaching and I will miss it terribly. I will....

1 comment:

Know how said...

Respected ma'am,
I'm Digvijay. I was happy to read your blogs. they were interesting. The i wanted was your mobile number. as i and my classmates can clarify our doubts under your concern.
All the best for your future.

Regards
Digvijay