A Life worth living and a Life worth dying for.....
What does one look for in a life? Enough money to satisfy one's needs. Enough love to get one by through life itself. Enough respect to be able to walk through a room full of strangers with one's head held high.
My life has all of these. I am blessed. I cant explain how this happened to me. Frankly, I never ever thought that life would be so kind to me. No, never...
But now, I dont expect much from life. It has given me much more than I ever dreamed of.. and more.
Life itself might have a few complaints about me. But I have none about her. :)
I try each day to be a better mother, a better wife, a better teacher, a better human being.
There are so many emotions that I am able to feel and understand. And life itself is wonderful. I dont know who to thank. But I want to thank nonedless.
Thank you for this life. Thank you for all that I have.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment